Cheap Ebay fake lashes review! | JustSylBeauty

July 1, 2012

Cheap Ebay fake lashes review!

Hi Dolls,
Finally, I've received my lashes from Ebay ($6 for 40!) and I couldn't wait to try them out. I've read a lot of reviews before ordering (as I wasn't really trusting the quality etc.) and most of the reviews were actually quite positive! I'm just starting to experimenting with fake lashes, so I thought that cheap ones will be perfect to practice on.


I got four different shapes: two really natural looking and two more a night time lashes (they actually look more natural on than in the package, proof my picture below wearing the ones on the right below)

1,2
3,4
Anyways, what I can definitely say about these lashes is that they are quite soft, you obviously need to trim them before applying (it's very important to get the perfect length) and that I don't really have anything bad to say about them... Of course they are not the same quality as the expensive lashes but when compering to those which cost few bucks per pair, I would say - same quality.

me wearing nr 2

I tried on one natural looking and one thicker and both lasted all day and after I removed them, they actually kept their shape. After cleaning them with alcohol, I totally can re-use them again!

I think for someone like me - kinda new to fake lashes, those are really great to practice on and they look really pretty.

have a great Sunday,
xxx

1 comment