Summer E.l.f haul and review! ( part one) | JustSylBeauty

June 25, 2012

Summer E.l.f haul and review! ( part one)

Hello Beauties,
Around two weeks ago I got my package from E.l.f cosmetics. First I wanted only their primer but ended up buying some of their new releases as well as some old clasics, that I haven't tried before. Let's start from face products:


E.l.f Studio Complexion Perfection
So far used only few times, seems okay as a set up powder but I didn't see any big difference in evening out my skin tone or covering any redness.

E.l.f Studio Golden Bronzer
I really liked this product used as an highlight or eyeshadow. It's very shimmery so it might look a little bit too sparkly on your face as a bronzer, but as a highlighter it's super pretty and gives a nice glow on your cheekbones.

E.l.f Studio Cool Bronzer
I'm sorry for the dirty picture, but I've used this product a lot so far, so the powder is everywhere even though I tried to clean it before taking the picture. Anyways this bronzer is matte and I love it so far.  You can mix up all the colors or use only the ones you want. It can go all over your face or you can use it as a contour (darkest brown - contour and white shade as a highlight). So as you can see this product is all purpose :) Also it can be used as a eyeshadow too! So I definitely recommend elf cool bronzer, if you are looking for an affordable matte bronzer.


 E.l.f Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink
Peachy-pink color with gold shimmer. The glitter is pretty heavy but it falls down when you apply it, which is not so good hot about this product, but on the other hand you end up NOT looking like a clown (: For the price of $3 I can't expect it to be next Nars, but I think it does the job and the color is really pretty! 

 E.l.f Studio Blush in Fuchsia Fusion
I was a little bit concern that this blush will be in super hot fuchsia-pink shade, but it's actually quite natural looking. The color is a pretty cool pink with gold shimmer.  :)


What's your experience with e.l.f products? Is it always a hit or a miss?
xxx

1 comment

  1. Nice haul! I have the bronzer too in COOL. I'm not too fond of the purple-undertone of the 2nd from the top left, it just doesn't suit my yellow-olive skin and I absolutely hate the white one, barely any pigment and hard as ****. :)) But I'd rather this one than the shimmery bronzers, too much shimmer in my opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete