Sleek makeup iDivine palettes: Oh So Special & Storm Review & Swatches! | JustSylBeauty

August 4, 2011

Sleek makeup iDivine palettes: Oh So Special & Storm Review & Swatches!


I've been wanting these two babies from a long time, after I read plenty of reviews about how pigmented and great quality these palettes are! Finally I got them, and all I can say is, that it was SO worth buying!


First of all I love how classy the packaging looks! Every palette has a mirror and applicator included.
Colors are very pigmented and soft, not chalky at all and very easy to blend!

Storm
Oh So Special

I think using both you can make day and night time makeup, because each includes beautiful neutrals and some deep darker shades, both shimmery and mat and also each palette has black mat eyeshadow, that will make your makeup instantly more dramatic, perfect for night-out or a date!

Colors look more beautiful in a real life! Sixth shade from left from Oh So Special, looks more bronze :)

I will definitely get more of Sleek palettes! :) Have a lovely day Beauties!
xox

10 comments

  1. Just did an EOTD tute with the Oh so special palette! Would love the fact if you check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Storm palette and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the sunset palette and I adore it !!

    http://mrssashee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have both of these palettes and I love them. I also posted about them on my blog.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes they are great and great for every day look !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just bought the Storm palette, and I'm loving it! So pigmented! :) X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not tried any of the sleek products and lemming about them.. Thanks for sharing swatches. :) btw, I'm your new follower :)
    Xoxo,
    Jyz
    www.makeupbyjyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your blog, you are such a beaut! very jel.
    good review btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete